Friday, July 20, 2012

Home Office Options


Picture of the Day for 7/19/2012. I've mentioned on my blog how my kitchen doubles as a home office.

This is not a good idea given the close proximity of this...

I've gained 12 pounds since November. Not good. Grr...

I can't set up my home office in the room designated for that purpose since it looks like this...

Yeah, I haven't made as much headway unpacking my boxes as I would have liked.

In the meantime, I can't use this space as alternative despite having a nice big table for a workspace...

Believe it not, there's not a single outlet in this entire dining room.

I tried setting up my laptop on the coffee table in the living room...

I don't mind sitting on the floor while I work, but I'm not able to get my legs underneath the table so it's horribly uncomfortable.

I went trolling through the house to see if there was something else I could use. I thought my mother's sewing bench might work...

Nope. It sure didn't.

I saw an ad yesterday for a computer desk on sale at Shopko for $25. Here's how it looks after the 400 hours required to assemble the dang thing. Who know such a simple-looking desk would have so many components?

I have high hopes that this will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment