Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Hairdo


Picture of the Day for 7/11/2012. I stumbled upon the website StumbleUpon (haha- pun intended) which, at the press of a button, brings up a random website for you to check out based upon your preferences. I indicated that I was interested in things like Food/Cooking, Interior Design, Jewelry, and Photography. One of the websites I "stumbled upon" provided a video demonstration of how to do a hairstyle where the hair at the front is French-braided while the hair in the back is swept up into a messy bun. Lo-and-behold, I was actually able to recreate the hairstyle. That's a first. My strong-willed hair usually dictates what it's going to do rather than the other way around.


Another site suggested by StumbledUpon listed a recipe for Slutty Brownies. That caught my attention. They looked pretty decadent.

I can tell I'm going to be a little obsessed with StumbledUpon for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment