Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last of the Frivolous Purchases - For Awhile


Picture of the Day for 7/10/2012. My friend Rebecca Hunt makes lovely jewelry and she delivered a necklace I had asked her to make to match some earrings and a bracelet I had purchased from her last year. She threw in these pretty earrings just for fun. I suspect this will be the final frivolous purchase I make for awhile since I receive the last of my severance payments this week. Gulp.

The picture isn't that great, but the necklace turned out stunning. I'd love to learn how to make jewelry. That's in addition to all the other gazillion things I'd like to learn of course. My sister and niece gave me a jewelry-making kit and instructional book last year for Christmas so that will be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment