Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cactus Zombies


Picture of the Day for 6/3/2012. This blog entry is directed to my niece Chantal who worries that no matter where I travel, the regional zombies will get me. When I travel to Florida, for example, she frets about the alligator zombies. When I was in California a couple of weeks ago, Chantal expressed concern about the surfer zombies. In Tucson, the cactus zombies were clearly a threat as I was completely surrounded by them during my stay.


Even more concerning is the fact the cactus zombies are breeding and proliferating as evidenced by the cactus zombie eggs littering the landscape.



I just feel lucky I escaped back to Salt Lake City unscathed. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this -- cactus zombies! You can fight them off by throwing all the lazy river inner tubes at them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have to pass this suggestion along to my niece Chantal. She needs to be prepared for all zombie evasion tactics.

      Delete