Monday, June 18, 2012

Cleaning the Porch

Picture of the Day for 6/16/2012. Three years after moving back into my parents' home, I finally decided to tackle cleaning the porch. This has been no mean feat as it's as big as my living room, it's been at least five years since it was last cleaned, and racoons burrowed beneath the tarp and committed crimes against the porch furniture. I thought the project was just going to take a few hours, but I ended up working 12 straight hours and I'm still not done. I'll plan on finishing up next Saturday.

Here's the porch at the beginning of the day...





...and at the middle of the day...





...and after it was too dark to continue working.

1 comment:

  1. I dream of someday living in a house with a big covered porch! This will be so wonderful for you to have when all the cleaning is done!

    ReplyDelete