Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Space Ring


Picture of the Day for 6/19/2012. One of my space friends, Ila, supplied me with this space ring at the Spacefest symposium I attended earlier this month. Ila, being the savvy woman she is, selected this space souvenir at a little novelty shop in Chicago and suspected that I, a fellow space enthusiast, would appreciate sporting a space ring. Her assumption was spot on. I was more than satisfied to be the recipient of this space ring as I appreciate any and all space memorabilia that comes my way.

As you have probably surmised, I'm trying to repeat the word "space" and use words that begin with "s" as often as possible. I have no good reason other than I'm in a silly mood. All silliness aside, I thought it was a cute ring. I proudly wore it when I was working as Buzz Aldrin's helper at the conference. It's good to be properly accessorized!

No comments:

Post a Comment