Saturday, January 29, 2011

Air Force Calendar


Picture of the Day for 1/29/2011. My neighbor Erma's deceased husband was a colonel in the U.S. Air Force. Although he retired in 1971, Erma still has several ties to the Air Force which is how this 2011 Milestones of Air & Space Power calendar came into her possession. She passed it along to me since she knows of my interest in aviation and space. Erma also cuts out space-related articles from newspapers and magazines that she thinks I might find interesting. I think it's sweet. Today she gave me one about Dr. Bernard Harris, a shuttle astronaut I had never heard of before.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures. Thanks for making me smile. I'm so glad you mentioned your blog in your Christmas card. It's fun to have another long-time friend to cyber stalk.
    With love,
    Your faithful reader in Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy- I'm glad to hear you're a faithful reader of my silly little blog! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete