Thursday, September 16, 2010

Toy Thief


Picture of the Day for 9/16/2010. Here are Ethan and Sadie (grand-nephew and grand-niece respectively) holding toys that are clearly in their possession, not mine. Every time I see them, they make a big deal of showing me the objects that I, under no circumstances, will be allowed to wrest away from them. Hmm...I wonder why they do this. It's not like I have a history of stealing their toys. Absolutely not. I'm COMPLETELY innocent...mostly...sort of...OK, not really.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids! I think I'm looking at Paula's mini-me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya you think 'not really'? shall we discuss your bosom??? "I just want to look at it...I'll give it right back!" they have learned not to trust you....with good reason... and why does ethan look like he's wearing an earring? how strange...

    ReplyDelete