Sunday, September 26, 2010

Girls' Night Out


Picture of the Day for 9/25/2010. Pictured left to right are Mary, Kelly, and Margaret Ruth. These are my Tarot buddies. Kelly, Mary, and I do Tarot readings at High Point Coffee every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month (never hurts to slip in a little advertising) and Margaret Ruth was our Tarot teacher. All three of them had a birthday within the past month so we went out for a mass birthday celebration.

After dinner, we headed over to The Woodshed (a local dive bar) to hear my nephew Rob's band, Hot Reagan, play. Hot Reagan (www.hotreagan.com) is an 80s cover band. They are great fun and if you get a chance, you should go see them (as you can see, I'm in advertising mode tonight). Tonight's gig was somehow associated with the Salt City Derby Girls. Needless to say the crowd was very lively.

2 comments:

  1. did everyone have a good time? I would liked to have stayed longer, but alas the night went wrong for me...I told corinne and Kellie as they were coming out that I didn't really mind not being there..."ya,I'm much happier at home in my rocking chair watching msnbc and listening to show tunes" at which time kellie throws her head back in laughter and says"oh you are a Lowry!" I don't deny this...I'm 100.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Old Lady Lowry- yes, everyone had a great time and loved the band.

    ReplyDelete