Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Feet Are Shrinking


Picture of the Day for 9/2/2010. I know this seems like the umpteenth picture I've posted of new shoes I've purchased, but the fact that I bought a pair of shoes today (aren't they nice?) is not the focus of this blog entry. The fact that my feet have shrunk from a size 8 to a size 7-1/2 is the focus of today's discussion. Apparently, when you lose weight, EVERYTHING shrinks, including one's feet. This revelation comes on the heels (ha, ha- that pun was on purpose) of spending several hundred dollars on new footwear over the past few months. Sigh. My niece Chantal will most certainly see this as just retribution for all the times (and there have been several- I'm not a nice auntie) I've purposely tormented her by gloating about my latest pair of new shoes.

1 comment:

  1. what? did you say something? i wasn't listening......

    "cherish the love we have, we should cherish the love"......the straws are coming...oh yes, the straws are coming....

    ReplyDelete