Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sporadic Facebook Activity


Picture of the Day for 9/4/2010. My Facebook activity tends to be very sporadic. I can go for months without logging in. I logged in this past week for the first time in a couple of months and what is the absolute first thing I see? It's a conversation thread between my niece Chantal and my friend Karl talking trash about me!! (No worries- it wasn't anything too serious. They were just plotting ways to torment me by singing bad 80s songs.) Sheesh. I immediately joined the conversation and alerted them to my presence. It didn't really stop them from plotting against me. Sadly, not much deters them from this activity.

Anyhoo, back to my Facebook activity. In a burst of enthusiasm, I changed my profile picture for the first time in over a year, read and responded to several messages, and accepted/made several friend requests. I even posted a couple of status updates. We'll have to see how long it takes before I tire of Facebook again and abandon it for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. whenever we have the opportunity to michelle-snark, we take advantage of it....sorry...we don't care...

    ReplyDelete