Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Even Henchmen Need Business Cards - Part 1


Pictures of the Day for 9/7/2010. I've been telling my friend Al about how my seven-year-old great-nephew Ethan draws pictures of Satan in church and has expressed a desire to become a henchman when he grows up. Al was so amused by this that he made up a set of "Henchman in Training" business cards for Ethan. I suspected the cards would be cute, but I had no idea they would be "make you weak in the knees" darling. I would even go so far as to claim these are the best business cards ever. I'm thinking we should all have business cards for what we'd really like to be rather than the boring ones we use for our professions.

The following was the warning on the mailing envelope.

2 comments:

  1. this delights me to no end...you should've seen ethan's face when i showed him the picture on the phone! seriously, the greatest business cards ever!!! who's gonna mess with a henchman in training?

    ReplyDelete