Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chantal's New Shoes


Picture of the Day for 9/30/2010. Regular readers of my blog know that I shamelessly use this blog to torment my niece Chantal with my new shoe purchases. Chantal is jealous since she has self-described Hobbit feet and can only wear wide shoes. After family lunch today, Chantal and I lingered at the mall where ironically enough we went shoe shopping. In penance, I purchased a pair of silver shoes for her. In return, Chantal has promised to refrain from making snarly comments to me which given her snarky to non-snarky comment ratio, will be extremely hard.

1 comment:

  1. I will not make a snarky comment, I will not make a snarky comment, I will not make a snarky comment......there I did it!!!! oh, the agony!!! but my love of the shoes has been good therapy.....I can do this!!

    ReplyDelete