Sunday, January 31, 2010

Evolution of a Hairstyle

Before:


I'm sure this post will be fascinating to my reader(s). (I added the "s" to "reader" in a fit of optimism. In the meantime, let me just say "Hi Robynne.") This is my second post about my hair. I obsess about it a little. When you start to go prematurely gray at the tender age of 13, you naturally begin to consider the nature of the universe as it relates to your hair. Today's post is about styling my obviously dyed tresses. I've never learned the fine art of using curling irons or blow dryers to sculpt exquisite hairstyles. I mostly just concede defeat and wear it straight. Every once in awhile, however, I actually try to "do" something with my hair. Today I pulled out the hot rollers. I know- it's archaic. Below is the result.


After:

3 comments:

  1. My mom told me about your blog! So now you have tons of readers!! These pictures are very pretty of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel!! I'm glad I have more than one reader now!

    ReplyDelete