Monday, February 1, 2010

Dressed Alike


Picture of the Day for 2/1/2010. This would have been a really cute picture if I hadn't been wearing a clingy shirt that hugged every one of my curves (i.e., rolls of fat). Today at work, my colleague Wendy and I were both dressed in a maroon top, a black bottom, and black boots. I found this coincidence amusing so I had a co-worker take a picture of the two of us. I've lost a lot of weight over the past year, but apparently not enough since this picture made it appear that I'm 40 months pregnant. To preserve my emotional well-being, I couldn't post the photograph on the Internet "as is" for all the world to see. Cropping the picture seemed to be the best solution.

Note to Self: Clingy shirts are not flattering at this point.

2 comments:

  1. wellllll, at least no one asked you if you were growing a baby astronaut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully! I was actually telling people that story at work yesterday.

    ReplyDelete