Friday, February 5, 2010

In a Previous Life...


Picture of the Day for 2/5/2010. This is the latest book I just bought tonight. On Fridays, my BFF Karl and I have a standing dinner date. We used to have a standing dinner AND movie date, but that ended when Karl started graduate school a few months ago. So, now we go our separate ways after dinner. I've gotten in the habit of stopping at Barnes and Nobles on my way home. Given my love of books, this is not a bad way to spend a Friday evening; I can feel all the stress of the work week just melting away.

This book is just one in a long string of "New Age" books I've purchased. Yes, it's true. I'm a closet devotee of all things "New Age." I'm inexplicably drawn to this kind of stuff which leads me to believe I must have been a priestess in the Temple of Diana at Ephesus or served as the Oracle at Delphi in a previous life. Much more interesting than my current incarnation as a group health and benefits consultant in this life. Don't be surprised if some evening you catch me dancing under the light of a full moon (fully-clothed of course- I'm not entirely lost to propriety).

2 comments: