Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm a Sports Fanatic (Once Every Two Years)


Picture of the Day for 2/18/2010. Here's the deal- I am completely disinterested in sports. At least watching them. In my younger days, I was very active- running, yoga, water-skiing, hiking, etc. Now my favorite pastimes consist of reclining on the sofa, reading novels, and eating chocolate. Every two years my disinterest in sports is transformed into fanaticism during the Olympics. I adore the Olympics (both Winter and Summer) and watch every single moment I can. I scour the Internet for the latest news and information about the athletes. Today's picture is of Evan Lysacek receiving a gold medal for figure skating, the first American male to do so in over 20 years. It should be noted that I watched the Olympics tonight while reclining on my sofa and eating chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment