Monday, January 25, 2010

Making Progress


Picture of the Day for 1/25/2010. This is an update to a post I made on 1/6/2010 (see picture below). I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am making progress on cleaning my office. I'm tired of the clutter and chaos that surrounds me- both at home and in my office. It consumes me to the point where I feel paralyzed. I'd like to have the time, space, and energy to be more efficient at work and to pursue my interests outside of work. I'm determined to be clutter-free by the end of the year so I can actually start living my life.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to keep things organized when you are so busy. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I can understand how overwhelming it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is overwhelming, but at least I'm starting to make some progress. I'm pretty determined that things are going to change in 2010.

    ReplyDelete