Sunday, January 31, 2010

Putting on Shoes is Hard


Picture of the Day for 1/31/2010. I had an entirely different picture of the day in mind, but I couldn't pass this one up. These are the boots I wore to church today- one black and one brown. This wouldn't have been so bad except I had to play the piano at church in front of the entire congregation. It was a full house. I didn't realize my error until after the opening hymn when I sat down in a choir seat where my boots were in full view of the congregation. Oops. Good thing I thought it was mostly funny. A friend of mine commented I must have a matching pair like this at home. Ha, ha...

2 comments:

  1. I wore a black and brown shoe at our school's christmas party at Oakridge Country Club. Someone finally told me. I don't belong with the upper crust!

    ReplyDelete