Monday, January 4, 2010

PT Cruiser vs. the Driveway


Picture of the Day for 1/4/2010. Let's just say that my red PT Cruiser and my snowy driveway are adversaries. On snowy days. I often have to back up the car and take a running leap at the fairly steep driveway a few times in order to make it to the top of the driveway and into the garage. The streak of red paint along the retaining wall is evidence that the driveway won the latest battle in the war. On a recent snowy evening, the driveway decided it would be fun if my car slid uncontrollably towards the retaining wall until it was wedged quite firmly there. Since my car door was wedged against the wall, I feared that I would be spending some quality time trapped in the driveway. I finally managed to extricate myself and the car, but not without some battle scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment