Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Website Redesign and Shameless Self-Promotion

Picture of the Day for 3/25/2014. I've spent the past few days overhauling the content and the design of my company website (www.teachspeechnow.com). You should check it out. It's a lot more streamlined which makes it much easier to read.

Before, I had only included my sister Robynne's biographical information on the "About" page since she is admittedly the "face" of the company and the creator of the materials we sell. With this latest incarnation of the website, I decided to engage in something that served me very well at my previous job- shameless self-promotion. I decided it wouldn't hurt to include a brief paragraph outlining my work history and role in the company, although as you can see from the first sentence I don't take myself too seriously.

I also decided it wouldn't hurt to add a couple of pictures of the two of us when we were little girls. Can't go wrong with the "cuteness" factor.


No comments:

Post a Comment