Friday, March 14, 2014

Menacing Cat

Picture of the Day for 3/14/2014. I was driving home when I saw this cat lurking in a neighbor's driveway. Is this not the creepiest, most menacing cat you've ever seen? I was definitely a little spooked. I was also intrigued and decided to go investigate. The cat was initially wary when I approached her (I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, but I'm assigning gender since I don't want to keep referring to the cat as "it"), but once she allowed me to pet her and coo over her, she decided she LOVED me. She wrapped herself around my legs and ended up following me home. I checked out the window several minutes later to see the cat fixed in place, staring at the house. Eek. I choose to think she was staring at the house in hopes of my return rather than cursing me for disappearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment