Tuesday, March 4, 2014

50th Anniversary of the Valley View 9th Ward Relief Society

Picture of the Day for 3/4/2014. I attended the 50th anniversary of the Valley View 9th Ward's Relief Society (a women's religious organization for my blog readers who don't speak "Mormon'). 


At each of the tables were pictures of the current and past Relief Society presidents- 18 in total. My mother was, I believe, the 2nd person to serve as Relief Society president in the ward. Here is her picture that was on display. I love the animal print collar!


Being the picture-taking fanatic that I am, I went around to the tables and took pictures of all the other Relief Society presidents who were in attendance at the event:

Colleen Smith


Robyn Park, Verlene Healy, Susan Funk


Carol Scott, Carol Zimmerman


Betty Gundersen


Shirley Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment