Sunday, March 23, 2014

Molecular Consciousness

Picture of the Day for 3/23/2013. I have a general rule when it comes to books, movies, or television. I merely want to be entertained. I don't want to be edified, learn anything, or feel any deep emotions.

OK- I'm joking. Mostly. I an avid fan of the History and Science channels on cable and I'm a documentary junkie. But on the other hand, I do like a good movie where stuff blows up and I follow Project Runway religiously and I mostly read fluff novels. 

I broke my "don't learn anything" mantra with the latest book I'm reading, Molecular Consciousness, which does a very good job explaining the structure of atoms and molecules and chemical reactions and the laws of thermodynamics. It's been a fascinating read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment