Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hugging the Jiffy Lube Guy

Picture of the Day for 3/6/2014. I took my car to Jiffy Lube yesterday to get my brakes fixed. They were starting to squeal and since I knew I'd be driving down a steep canyon incline today, I figured that would be a very bad time for them to go out completely. After the repairs were completed and I was getting ready to leave, the clerk pointed out he had put the tail light back into its proper place. It had been loose (hanging by the wires) for the past couple of years. The tail light was still working and that repair had been low on my spending priorities so I had just tucked it in as best I could. It was like Christmas morning when the clerk showed me the repair he had done just to be nice. I was soooo excited that I told him I could just hug him. He spread his arms wide open so I did give him a big hug! 


No comments:

Post a Comment