Monday, April 30, 2012

Unexpected Family Resemblance


Picture of the Day for 4/29/2012. Since nothing really interesting happened today that would make a good subject for my picture of the day, I decided to continue my discussion of the Crestview Elementary School 50th anniversary celebration I attended last Tuesday. I looked up my sisters' class photos and nearly fell over when I saw this picture of my sister Robynne in 2nd grade. She's a dead ringer (at least in this photo) for our great-niece Hayley who is pictured below. It's interesting how family resemblances crop up in the most interesting ways. I never would have made the connection if I had not seen this particular photograph of Robynne as a young girl.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like Hayley in that photo... it's spooky!

    ReplyDelete