Sunday, April 1, 2012

Divine Chocolate Sauce


Picture of the Day for 3/31/2012. I held a dinner party at my house for some of my girlfriends. For dessert, my friend Margaret brought some of the chocolate sauce (accompanied by brownies and ice cream) she had given to this same group of girlfriends for Christmas last year. It turned out to be one of my favorite presents. I was so enamored of the sauce that I would just eat it by the spoonful.

My friend's 8-year-old daughter Emily noticed me sneaking one spoonful of the sauce at the party and asked in astonishment how I could do that? The real question is how did I have the strength of character to stop at just one spoonful?


Margaret also brought a copy of the recipe so now I need never be without the divine chocolate sauce. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. I think I must try this chocolate sauce you speak of...

    ReplyDelete