Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rambling Discussion


Picture of the Day for 4/24/2012. So I have a job interview tomorrow which prompted me to take my car into the shop today to get the air conditioning fixed since I figured with the unseasonably hot weather I would end up arriving at my interview looking sweaty and disheveled which would not be a selling point in my favor and I ended up waiting hours in the shop since they had to order a plug to replace the damaged one that was preventing the air compressor thingy from working correctly and while I was waiting I read a book filled with very practical and sage advice about how to start your own business which may seem ironic given the fact I had all that time to kill to read the book in the first place because I was preparing for a job interview that if successful will return me to "employee" status as opposed to becoming an "employer."

A couple of comments:

-Yes, I was trying to see if I could fit that entire description of the picture of the day in one sentence. No particular reason why- just felt like it.

-To my sister Robynne- don't be alarmed about the fact I have a job interview. I'm still very much committed to getting the speech therapy business off the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment