Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Incan Shaman


Picture of the Day for 4/3/2012. For the past couple of Tuesdays, I've attended a class taught by an Incan shaman. (Yes, you read that right- an Incan shaman.) It sounds exotic, but one can attend this class at the Larry H. Miller Salt Lake City Community College campus which is not exotic in the least. I started attending after a friend of mine described her interesting experiences there which made me want to check it out. The class may sound really New Age-y, but the two sessions I've attended have dealt with how to make choices and deal with all the possibilities we have- timely topics for me since I've been feeling a little overwhelmed by my job searching situation. I'm in a great position to reinvent myself, but it's almost like I don't know where to start since I have so many options I can explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment