Friday, April 13, 2012

Crazy Teapot Lady


Picture of the Day for 4/11/2012. Upon seeing some pictures of my home several months ago, a friend of mine observed that I've got a "grandma" house. She was just teasing me, but it was an astute observation as I inherited my parents' house which still reflects their decorating choices for those most part and is filled with a lot of their furniture. Now I not only need to de-pink the house, but I have to un-grandma it (no disrespect to my mother who was a lovely grandmother to her grandchildren) as well.

I was unpacking some of my boxes and came across my extensive teapot and teacup collection. I realized that while very pretty, they certainly do nothing to dispel the impression that a little old lady lives here. I kind of felt like a crazy teapot lady after I got done unpacking the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment