Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tenacious Balloon


Picture of the Day for 10/12/2010. Some work friends brought over this "Get Well" balloon a couple of months ago. Yes- a couple of months ago. This is the most tenacious balloon I've ever seen. It absolutely refuses to die. (Not that I've tried to do it in. I was about to claim that I'm no balloon killer, but realized that's a dirty lie. Many balloons have met an ugly death at my hands.) Perhaps the balloon is just deeply committed to my well-being and isn't convinced I have thoroughly accepted and internalized the "get well" message. That's OK. It's welcome to stick around as long as it has the will to float in the air.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww!!! and you still have hayley's birthday party invitation on the fridge, too!!! i think sadie still has her birthday balloon floating on the ceiling....and this was back in march....(happy birthday..I said,happy birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAMN IT!!!!I"M NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED ME!!! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!) don't deny the balloon....

    ReplyDelete