Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bad Photography


Picture of the Day for 10/14/2010. Sheesh. I can't seem to take a successful photo today. I flew in to California this afternoon since I have a business meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. I ended up at Milk, a Los Angeles bakery/ice cream shop. (Very yummy, by the way.) You certainly couldn't tell that's where I was by the picture I took of the sign out front. If you want to see what the store's logo really looks like, check out this link: http://www.themilkshop.com/

When I got to my hotel, I noticed that I was staying on a floor reserved exclusively for Starwood Preferred Guests. I don't know why this amused me so much, but I felt compelled to document the fact I was a "special" guest. This picture didn't turn out well either. So much for being special...

No comments:

Post a Comment