Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clown Retribution


Picture of the Day for 10/13/2010. Remember my blog entry from a week ago titled "I Hate Clowns"? Remember the hysterically funny story I told about how my sister Robynne forced me to get my face painted like a clown when I was a teenager, despite my violent aversion to clowns? You thought it was amusing, right? I'm sure it was very clear that all I was doing was poking gentle fun at the incident. Apparently, Robynne was not amused. In retribution, she purchased these creepy/ugly clown wall plaques for me. I fear she has just gotten started and a lot of creepy/ugly clown merchandise is in my future. Sigh. I'm thinking Robynne has not quite caught the vision that I was the aggrieved party and my blog entry was valid payback. Instead, she has unwisely chosen to escalate hostilities. I say- bring on the the clowns. I'm not afraid.
;-)

4 comments:

  1. I will get you my pretty. Be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the clown has underpants on... whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why I don't want that painting at mom's house.....I hate that clown...it's the only thing me and renee aren't fighting over...I am more than happy to let her have it...stupid clowns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are the clowns..
    send in the clowns....

    I think I will post this song on your facebook....you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete