Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fashion Show


Picture of the Day for 10/2/2010. Had a "girls night out" evening with my friends Suzanne, Jenny, and Margaret. Totally forgot to get a picture of them which I fully intended to do. Dang. Tonight's photo represents Plan B for my "picture of the day."

As a shoe aficionado, Suzanne has a keen interest in my shoe purchases (and really- who doesn't?) so when she dropped me off at my house, she came in to check out the latest new shoes. There were a lot; I believe I purchased six new pairs over the weekend. As you can see from this picture, what started as a new shoe demonstration turned into a lengthy examination of practically every piece of footwear I own. This was a good exercise because I took the opportunity to organize my shoes when I returned them to the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment