Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm Popular in Brazil on Sundays


Picture of the Day for 10/4/2010. I just discovered the "Stats" page on my blog that reveals all sorts of fascinating information about my readership. It appears my all-time most popular posting to date is "Do They Put Crack in the Macaroni Salad?" I suspect the word "crack" has something to do with that. I feel bad for the readers who were most likely looking for a lurid story and ended up with an extremely tame account of the macaroni salad I frequently buy at a local Hawaiian restaurant. Sorry- I wish I had a better "crack" story to tell, but I don't.

To my immense surprise, there are international readers who occasionally stumble across my blog. I'm rather popular in Brazil on Sundays. Who would have guessed? And I hope the 10 people from the United Kingdom who visited my blog today were at least mildly entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment