Friday, October 8, 2010

Cop Humor


Picture of the Day for 10/8/2010. My friend is an ex-cop who sent me this t-shirt from a cop-owned bakery in Michigan called "Cops & Doughnuts." The bakery sells a variety of t-shirts with sayings that meld cop and pastry humor (i.e., "You have the right to remain glazed"). My shirt says "Don't Glaze Me Bro," a take-off of the now famous plea of a disruptive University of Florida student to the police who were dragging him away from a John Kerry forum in 2007. Faced with imminent tasering, the student begged "Don't tase me, bro." My friend finds this hysterical (both the incident and the t-shirt). That's cop humor for you!

1 comment:

  1. I just fell out of my chair due to fainting....you NEVER EVER wear t-shirts!!! I'm stunned....but i like it...very cool!!

    ReplyDelete