Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soup Challenge Update


Picture of the Day for 3/16/2010. Here's the score. Soup: 3; Michelle: 0. My third attempt at making a tasty batch of soup was spectacularly unsuccessful. I just got done making a double-batch of corn chowder using the recipe my sister Paula said was no fail. (The picture above is of the corn chowder "in progress." I had to hurry and take a picture of it in order to capture my "picture of the day" before midnight. Who knew corn chowder took an unseemly number of hours to make?) I followed the instructions to the letter and it turned out horrible! LOL. I can't in good conscience serve the chowder to my co-workers for the soup cook-off challenge at work. I do have a no fail tomato soup recipe that I was avoiding using since my office adores that soup. Nimmy (my soup cook-off challenger) and I were supposed to be anonymous, but I don't care anymore. I'll get up early, run to the store, and buy the ingredients for the tomato soup. It's super easy and shouldn't take me long to make. I'm starting to hate soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment