Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Putting on Shoes is Hard - Part 2


Picture of the Day for 3/3/2010. You know, I'm a fairly smart woman. I have a master's degree in English. I have a great career at a prominent international consulting firm. It's safe to say that I have many accomplishments to my name. Despite all this, I'm no match when it comes to footwear. In January, I wrote a blog entry about how I ended up wearing one brown boot and one black boot, and only noticed this when it was too late for me to return home to change. I swore after that embarrassing event I would pay more attention when I'm putting on my shoes in the morning. That didn't last long. It was only after I arrived at work today that I noticed I was wearing brown boots with a black blouse and a skirt with a black background. Argh.

In other wardrobe-related news, I still get a kick out of taking pictures of work colleagues who inadvertently end up dressed alike. (I know it's weird, but we all have our little hobbies.) Below is a picture of Nimmy and Emily who both decided green and black were the colors for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment