Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Friends (in Boise, ID)


Picture of the Day for 3/6/2010. It's tempting just to post pictures of Sharla's cute twins, but I thought I would actually include some photos of the adults. Pictured are Jeremiah (Sharla's husband), Sharla, and Suzanne. Since I didn't want to be left out of the action, below is a picture almost identical to the one above, except this time I'm the one standing next to Sharla.


Sharla, Suzanne, and I had a nice girls' day out together. We spent most of the day shopping and Jeremiah was nice enough to tend the kids while we were gone. After shopping, Sharla and Jeremiah drove us past some homes they are considering buying since they've outgrown their current home. After that, we returned to Sharla and Jeremiah's house where we spent the rest of the evening chatting and being amused by the twins. I was especially amused when Logan insisted that I take his picture next to the shiny red garbage can in the kitchen.

Not to be outdone by her brother, Lauren also insisted that I take a picture of her next to the garbage can as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment