Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emotions Running High at the Gym


Picture of the Day for 3/11/2010. When it comes to exercising, I've been a committed treadmill gal until recently when a friend suggested I give the elliptical machines a try. Dang friend. Now I'm obsessed with the elliptical machines and increasing my time with each visit to the gym. Tonight I was up to 8 minutes. Doesn't sound impressive, but that's good for me.

Events conspired to make me embarrass myself at the gym. First of all, I had the most ferocious itch on the most unfortunate of locations- my bottom. (Sorry- I know that's TMI.) There were two guys on the treadmills directly behind me so I felt like it would be less than socially acceptable to reach back and scratch to my heart's content. Second, I was watching a documentary about United Flight 93 that had me in tears most of the time. I had to will myself not to sob out loud. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment