Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tropical Birthday Celebration

Picture of the Day for 9/7/2013. My birthday is in December. Now, don't get me wrong. I was delighted to be born and continue to be thrilled I'm on the planet. However, as a natal month, December leaves a little bit to be desired. My birthday kind of gets lost in the holiday shuffle. It's not that I crave attention and gifts (although I'm not opposed to receiving gifts, duh), but sometimes it just seems like too much bother to squeeze in one more activity/celebration during an already jam-packed month. 

I've decided this year I'm going to liven things up by having a tropical birthday celebration in winter. To that end, I've already purchased flamingo paper plates and napkins. I'll have to be on the lookout for some tropical decorations as well.


2 comments:

  1. You do realize this means we have to have the little umbrellas..... And sexy cabana boys to bring us tropical drinks to go with them...are we wearing grass skirts and coconut bras?

    ReplyDelete