Monday, September 2, 2013

Evening in Paris Perfume

Picture of the Day for 9/2/2013. I recall during my "growing up years" (some snarky people would say that hasn't happened yet; I choose to ignore those snarky people), my mother would mention how her favorite perfume when she was a young married woman was Evening in Paris. I haven't thought about it for years until this past month when all of a sudden I've become obsessed with this perfume. I guess it's a way of connecting with my mother now that she's gone. It appears that you can only purchase the perfume online which is frustrating since I don't want to invest in expensive perfume that I might not end up liking. I'm only nostalgic and wistful to a point. Then practicality sets in. 

When I was doing a Google search on the perfume and I saw that you can purchase reproductions of old advertisements, I ordered this little metal plaque.


No comments:

Post a Comment