Friday, September 13, 2013

Animal Cops-Houston

Picture of the Day for 9//13/2013. I've gotten into a routine at the gym. I arrive when Animal Cops-Houston is playing on the Animal Planet channel. My routine of 35 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the treadmill (I'm trying to work my way up to jogging a mile straight) carries me through most of an hour-long episode. That's a good thing since I want to see how the cats, dogs, and horses fare after being rescued. It's amazing how many horses are being mistreated in Houston; there must be something in the water there. All the SPCA workers, veterinarians, animal behaviorists, and judges are starting to seem like old friends now. I kind of stumbled into watching the program since Animal Planet is one of the few channels at that time in the morning actually airing shows instead of infomercials. I guess there's always the news, but then I might learn something and become knowledgeable about current events. Can't have that!


No comments:

Post a Comment