Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow!

Picture of the Day for 9/5/2013. I had a very unfortunate run-in with the sharp corner of my coffee table. Here's what I said for about five minutes afterward, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, vow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Surprisingly, I did not swear which is my usual knee-jerk response when I accidentally hurt myself.




I didn't have a big enough bandage to cover this wound, so I improvised with a sterile pad and four small band-aids to hold it in place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment