Friday, September 6, 2013

Hoodwinked by Hayley

Picture of the Day for 9/6/2013. I labeled this post "Hoodwinked by Hayley" (that has a nice alliterative ring to it, doesn't it?) just to torment my great-niece Hayley. I like to say she hoodwinked me into picking her up after school today so she didn't have to wait for a couple of hours in the library before her mother could pick her up. She "claims" that she called me up last night and asked me nicely. She also claims there was absolutely no hoodwinking involved. Uh huh. Sure.  

Here are some other things Hayley blatantly hoodwinked me into doing:

Taking her out to lunch.




Taking her shopping at my favorite vintage shop.





None of these activities were my idea. No siree. I was hoodwinked I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. Huh....it's interesting you see it that way...huh...now who was the real hoodwinker and who was the hoodwinked? I think we have a Thelma and Louise here....partners in crime..although, I would be the first to admit she is an expert hoodwinker....a dang shifty hoodwinker!

    ReplyDelete