Thursday, October 11, 2012

Worn Out Blue Jeans

Picture of the Day for 10/10/2012. Well, dang! I just noticed that the seams in a favorite pair of jeans of mine are too threadbare after several years of wear to allow me to continue wearing them with any degree of modesty. I have no desire to flash anyone. On purpose at least. That doesn't mean I don't accidentally flash people since I have a problem with my jeans riding low in the back- especially when I sit down. A few months ago I attended a niece's school program and the woman sitting behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to tug my shirt down lower to cover the back of my jeans since her young son had been staring at my behind. Oops. Why on earth any young man would stare at a middle-aged behind is beyond me, but there you go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment