Thursday, October 18, 2012

Girl Crush

Picture of the Day for 10/17/2012. I kind of have a girl crush on Laura Calder, a Canadian chef who has a French cooking show on the Cooking Channel. Since I work from home, I usually take a quick break to watch a few minutes of the show when it comes on at 10:30 a.m. 

I suspect it's less of a girl crush and more lifestyle envy on my part. She wears fabulous clothes, has a fabulous house, and cooks fabulous food. I'm sitting here writing this blog entry with my glasses on, my hair piled up in a messy bun, and wearing a ratty old t-shirt. And of my own volition I ate dinner at Taco Time last night. Not so fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. hey! you are way fabulous miss i travel all the time and hang out with famous space people! laundry, dishes, snarky teenagers and a henchman...even less fabulous...

    ReplyDelete