Monday, October 22, 2012

Something's Wrong With This Picture

Picture of the Day for 10/22/2012. I received this political ad in the mail today and noticed an amusing error. Double-click the picture to enlarge it and see if you can spot it.

10/26/2012 Update: I was under the assumption that the only error was the claim that one of the candidate's sons was born in 1895- a full year before both of my grandfathers. To give you a sense of just how long ago that was, my grandpa Merrill was born when Utah was still a territory and he served in World War I. My sister Robynne pointed out another error I should have seen right away. The dinner meeting was scheduled for Monday, October 25. October 25 falls on a Thursday this year. Oops. The next time October 25 falls on a Monday is in 2021. I know political candidates start campaigning pretty early nowadays, but getting a nine year head start is excessive.

1 comment:

  1. maybe that child is a vampire, thus explaining how he's over a hundred years old. :p

    ReplyDelete