Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nut Goodies!

Picture of the Day for 10/4/2012. I've been reading a series of mystery novels by Jess Loury where the main character lives in a small town in Minnesota and is completely obsessed with Nut Goodies- a candy manufactured by Pearson's, a Minnesota-based company. You can find their salted nut rolls everywhere, but the Nut Goodies have proven to be elusive in Utah. I know this because I'm easily susceptible to food suggestions and after reading the novels I've been obsessed with wanting to try the candy. I checked the Pearson's website which indicates the Utah Walmart stores carry Nut Goodies. Sadly, this is a dirty lie. In an interesting twist of fate, I happen to be at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport for a 2-hour layover. The first thing I did upon disembarking the plane was to run to a gift shop. I was delighted to see it was a veritable Nut Goodies bonanza. Yay! As you can see from the photo, I stocked up. I haven't tried one yet as I'm too busy savoring my candy victory.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! but please feel free NOT to share these with me...Nut goodies...that just sounds so wrong..

    ReplyDelete