Friday, October 26, 2012

Good Fortune

Picture of the Day for 10/23/2012. My real estate investing courses have emphasized the importance of building a "power team." I really wish "power team" meant a group of superheroes that we could send out to find the deals, fund the deals, and close the deals. Alas, the real definition of "power team" is far more prosaic. It's a collection of professionals (real estate agents, attorneys, property managers, bankers, accountants, etc.) who have some experience working with real estate investors or have done some real estate investing themselves.

Toward that end, Robynne and I met with her real estate agent, Becki, yesterday to ask her to join our team. We ate lunch at a Chinese restaurant and received the following fortunes in our fortune cookies. We thought that was a pretty auspicious beginning to our real estate investing endeavor.

Sorry the image is sideways. I'm blogging on my iPhone at the salon while I'm getting my hair dyed. I'll rotate the picture when I can get back on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment